Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Squidoo Lenses - My Fave Lenses

Squidoo has been around since the popularity of web 2.0 properties on the web. This post will serve as a link repository to some of my Squidoo lenses. Needless to say, I find Squidoo to be very simple and easy to use than other similar services.

The traffic I get on these lenses are minimal, hence the need for me to link here. This is not all self-promotion, though. I really took a little bit of time to compose these simple lenses to address specific problems. So without further ado, here are some of my lenses.

1. Install Puppy Linux Alongside XP or Vista Using Netboot

2. Essential Applications for Windows XP - eeePC 701

3. Jolicloud Review - eeePC 701

4. Speed Up Vista with a Few Clicks

I hope I helped someone with one or two of my lenses. I created these lenses to help first and foremost, so I hope that I can reach a lot of people using this blog as a springboard.
Google Analytics Alternative