Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's www.bastichos.info now



Due to my own fault and my less evolved brain, I screwed up the DNS transfer of the new domain for more than 24 hours. Hence, people searching in Google are brought to a parking space in Godaddy land instead of this wonderful page.

Let me just say that it's fixed now, just to belabor the point. I'm still sick, but posting here relaxes me a bit. I'm slowly accepting freelance work again, but I really can't work in front of the PC for more than 3 hours straight as much as I want to. Heck, I can't even play for more than 2 hours.

So, BastichOS is back. I'm here to stay so I can rant about bullshit 3d games, awesome NES games, obscure manga scanlations, and a shit ton of anything in between.

It's now www.BastichOS.info.

Ed: Still having problems. Had to use 301 or 302 on the controls.
Google Analytics Alternative