Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm still alive

Hi friends!

It's been a long time since I posted (not that anyone cares), but I will still post regularly as soon as I find a new job. Business has been going in some rough stuff. We'll probably sell the cart after we break even. That's not any of your problem though.

Anyway, I might change the content of this site or I might do more manga and comics stuff. I haven't decided anything concrete yet. I'm not planning to close down this site, Blogger has been a very good host. Plus, I want to have an online presence. What better way to be online than to have a homepage. Like I said on my "about" in the front page--this blog is my homepage.

Here's a link to my current favorite site www.digg.com--this site is a technology site that is all user based. Think of it as a kind of Slashdot tech news site combined with the social bookmarking of del.icio.us. The community is still growing but the system is quite mature for a new kid on the block.

Gotta go!
Google Analytics Alternative