Thursday, July 21, 2005

He hates Kris Aquino

Personally, I have nothing against actress/presidential daughter, Kris Aquino. But this guy in www.Ihatekris.tk hates her so much to prod him to produce a hate page. In his site he said:
If you're a KRIS AQUINO fan looking for a devoted page, you've found it ... but you won't like it. If, however, you pray nightly for some divine force to inflict an evil curse upon this ambitious girl that forces them to never again appear in public, you're in the right place. This is a KRIS AQUINO Hate Page. This page is a place to express your hatred for the most incredible waste of molecules ever to walk the Earth, so if you're a fan, best leave now and return to your Play-Doh. Now, I'm assuming at this point that anyone who will take offence at the contents of this page have left, but just in case you're still here, let me make something clear; if you don't like what I'm saying, ignore me. This is just my opinion, and I'm not asking you to agree with it. It would be a waste of both bandwidth and time to send me E-mail saying "you suck", or "you must be gay", so don't bother. Any mail of that nature recieved will be ritually ripped to pieces on this page for everyone else to have a bloody good laugh at. That aside, I welcome all comments and criticism, but make it constructive and well reasoned.
This site is so full of child-like hate it makes it entertaining. Warning to the kiddies--this page contains foul language. So if you are a Kris hater or lover, you gotta check this site out. The author promises to remodel the site for all of us too.
Google Analytics Alternative