Thursday, February 03, 2011

My 2011 Retrogaming Line Up

Since getting the Dingoo a320 I've been consuming a lot of retro games from the SNES to the GBC. The a320 really makes it easy for me to play games because it's portable. With this thing, I don't need to risk buying a DS and modding it, or something similar that will jeopardize the system. The a320 is cheap at merely $100 (now it's just $88, I think), it's also very durable and the battery life is about 10 to 12 hours in my case.

Since it's already 2011, it's time again for my annual retrogaming line up. And without further ado, here is my list of games that I will play (maybe) for 2011:

1. Dragon Warrior III - GBC
2. Dragon Warrior IV - NES
3. Phantasy Star - SMS
4. Phantasy Star II - Genesis
5. Phantasy Star IV - Genesis
6. Shining Force III: Final Conflict - Game Gear
7. Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel - GBC

That's the magic seven line up for this year. Now, I will be busy this next few months, so I can't promise to write reviews for all of these. But, if I finish one or two of these games, I will surely write at least a capsule review.
Google Analytics Alternative