Friday, September 12, 2008

Versus Excite Bike rom and emulation

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The screenshot above looks like an ordinary emulator screenshot of Excitebike, but it's actually VS. Excite Bike.

I have very (fund) fond (sorry, can't spell) memories of Excite Bike when I was a punk kid. I remember spending about 4 hours a day playing this game or just constructing wacky tracks for me to race on. Those were the days.

Anyway, if you want to see video of actual VS. Excite Bike gameplay just see below.


It looks pretty fun to play with some friends and family. I wish I can get the rom. I looked for the VS. Excite Bike rom in this website, but I can't seem to find it yet because I don't have much time today. Maybe later.

If you know where to find the rom, please point me in the right direction in the comments area below.

Ed: You can find the original Excite Bike rom around, not really, but maybe here. As promised, the disc system VS Excite Bike can be found here. Maybe you can find the FDS Bios if you Google it?
Google Analytics Alternative