Friday, January 05, 2007

My 2007 tech prediction

I hope it's not yet too late for my own tech prediction for 2007. So without further ado here's my list:

  • AllofMP3 and The Pirate Bay will join forces this year, however the MPAA and RIAA will convince governments of different countries to smite down the conglomerate.
  • Leo Laporte will create his next dozen podcasts on TWIT.
  • Digg will be bought by someone willing to buy it. If no one is willing, then nobody will gonna buy it.
  • Jason Calacanis will be guesting on Diggnation, and it will be awesome.
  • More comics will be offered in a digital format. On another prediction, sales of contact lenses and glasses will be on a record high for comic geeks.
  • Yahoo will be bought by someone willing to buy it. Oh wait, I said that about Digg.
  • HDTV, HD DVD, and Bluray will still be useless for someone who can't afford it.
  • The Playstation 3 will blow the Wii and Xbox 360 out of the water. And this is not some Sony viral marketing ploy.
  • Windows Vista will not suck, just a little insecure.
And that's my small prediction for this year. Join me again for some more fun in the sun.


Google Analytics Alternative