Thursday, January 04, 2007

Megatokyo addiction

I've been a huge supporter of webcomics though I must admit that I only read a few of them. One that really stands out for me is Fred Gallagher's Megatokyo.

I'm sure a lot of you don't need any introduction to Megatokyo. It's the most popular webcomic in the web. I love Megatokyo because it's an obvious escapist comic. High fantasy in a megapolis with full of quirky but fun characters you can identify with. Plus, the art work of this comic is superb. Piro is really a talented artist, though the story is nothing to sneer at. The story is just fun and sometimes heartwarming, but mostly comedic.

I can't get enough of this webcomic. The only problem I have with this setup is my dial-up connection. God I hate my dial-up connection. Reading a webcomic is click...wait...wait...wait...read...click...repeat and rinse.

I wish that in the future broadband can cover my area. We do have wi-fi coverage here, but it's crappy and not worth 1,500 php a month.



Google Analytics Alternative