Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm sick

I'm sick. I've been suffering from a brain splitting headache all day. Come to think of it, I've been very sensitive to noise and light these couple of days.

I was bitten by a footlong Japanese peach for crying out loud, I should've known that I'm infected with rabies. Alas, poor me, 'tis already too late to remedy this malady since I am now in the advanced stages of infection. The damn virus has crawled into my nervous system and parts of my brain are already deteriorating as I speak.

I feel excruciating pain in my throat, especially if I drink water. My overflowing production of saliva does not help with my throat problems either. I can hardly breathe and I may soon need machines to help me with my respiration and other vital functions.

Goodbye, cruel world.
*sneaks off*
To hell with this blog, I'm gonna play Tensei. ;)
Google Analytics Alternative