Sunday, February 05, 2006

AnotherBlogPost



I found this great software called TiddlyWiki . This small app is a simple, self contained, HTML file coded using CSS and Javascript. It is very small but this app is made to make a simple client-side WIKI, where, unlike other WIKI programs, you need not install anything on your server .

TiddlyWiki was indeed made to make a WIKI but this app can also be used as a web site. I was trying to make my own WIKI for work and I made a simple WIKI in under 10 minutes max. I can't say that TW is a full-fledged Content Management System, but TW is really fit to host Microcontent like tidbits of unorganized data.

Anyway, go visit TW's homepage. It is made using TW so you can see how usefull it will be for your microcontent needs.

Google Analytics Alternative