Tuesday, February 15, 2005

IRC tutorial hell

Using a tutorial I checked out the IRC for some manga when I was banned in the #eternal-blue channel for reasons I don't know. I'm just a noob at using the IRC and just minutes after I joined a manga channel I got banned. Heck, I've not even started typing anything significant yet.

That's just a great way for you IRC people to greet a noob--ban him at once. Well, minutes after I got banned, I'm sure that I'm not going to be touching the IRC anytime in the near future. But for those interested in learning IRC look at the link below for a tutorial:

This is the tutorial I followed and I got banned. Thanks Eternal Blue.

[Update: Woe is me. I wasn't just banned from #eternal-blue, I was banned from the whole IRChighway.net]
Google Analytics Alternative