Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ipega Bluetooth Portable Game Controller Mini Review


Bought this thing from Lazada. I suggest if you are in the Philippines to buy from Lazada and avoid Dealextreme. Why? Because Lazada will ship in a couple of days, while DX probably 1 or 2 months.

No contest.

I love this controller. It's cheap and durable. The best thing about it is that it works. What do you want me to say? It's a controller, it controls via bluetooth. That's it. It works.

I used this thing on a few Android console emulators. It works great on GBA emulators, Genesis, SNES, NES, and even the free Playstation Portable (PSP) emulator.

I have not tried this on a DS emulator because, well, the DS requires a touch screen for most of its games anyway. And I don't want to shell out for Drastic (the only decent DS emulator). 

Also, the controller will not work flawlessly with the PS1 or PSX emulators because it lacks 2 shoulder pads. I don't know how much hassle that is, but frankly, I don't care because I prefer the PSP emulator better than the PS1, anyway.  

Google Analytics Alternative