Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blogex 1.1.0 beta for Maxthon

So I've been giving Maxthon another shot to be my primary browser since it's as extendable and fast as Firefox (spare me the "it's just a shell for IE" comments, I know).  Since Firefox 2 has been giving me trouble since the first time I isntalled it, I needed to walk this path of slef-discovery and self-realization, while stumbling through high adventure and romance as I go along the way.

Here's my capsule review of Blogex:  Blogex is a plug-in for Maxthon that allows you to post to your blog from the browser.  In essence, it's just like Performancing for Firefox although it's for IE.  Much like Performancing, it's easy to use, but it's faster because it's Maxthon and it doesn't eat much of your RAM.  The only problem I encountered with Blogex is some formatting quirks here and there which were barely noticeable and I just can't seem to edit my previous postings.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong and I'll tell you if I'm able to in the future. 

In a nutshell - it's functional, fast, and free.  What more can you ask for? 


Edit: I was able to edit this post.

Google Analytics Alternative