Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Want a good laugh?

This post is from Attu (WARNING: NSFW).

Paris Hilton has announced that she wants her upcoming wedding to Paris Latsis to take place in London's Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral or Windsor Castle.

However, since the fact that she isn't actually royalty could prove a slight problem, she has apparently written to Prince Charles seeking permission.

Contactmusic.com quote her as saying: "I've always wanted to be a princess on my big day and only a wedding in England could make that happen.

"I've got my heart set on a ceremony at St Paul's or Westminster, but I've had to write to the Prince to ask for a dispensation because I don't qualify.

"But the actual event is going to have a royal theme and London is the only place to do that. I'm the closest thing to American royalty anyway."


Gyahahahaha! The closest thing to American ROYALTY. That's the funniest thing I've read all week.

Here's some reader comments:

if her head gets any bigger her neck will snap....hmmmm....
Flybar | Email | Homepage | 07.03.05 - 2:01 am | #

You're right Flybar! Quick! Someone tell her how she's so lucky to be Paris Hilton or how she is way prettier than all those common super-model-people-thingys. That should make it snap!
Ken Moore | Email | Homepage | 07.03.05 - 3:02 am | #

If you mean royalty in the sense that royals are total aneorexic sluts, I guess she is the closest thing to royalty in the US of A.
E. Lee | Email | Homepage | 07.03.05 - 3:21 am | #

Why not have the ceremony in a Hilton hotel kitchen? If she's such hot stuff that is were it should be done.

or better yet, just shut up, Paris
Dennis | Email | Homepage | 07.03.05 - 4:31 am | #

I have a pimple on my ass that is more royal than she is.
Edweirdo | Email | Homepage | 07.03.05 - 5:59 am | #
Google Analytics Alternative