Friday, April 08, 2005

Lack of posts

It means that I'm writing my third fanfiction. This time I'm writing a Batman and Robin fic.

A new terrorist organization are rumored to have got a hold of Thrax, a biochemical weapon of immense destruction. Batman and Robin sets out to uncover the whereabouts of the organization and stop them before they process the doomsday device.

I'm currently working on my fourth page. This draft will probably reach about 4-5 thousand words if I'm not careful. So far, things are going smoothly, but I may have to sacrifice some story elements for brevity.

On the other hand, I'm currently out of touch with the latest manga scanlation news and manga reviews. I'm hoping to get updated again, but my fanfic hobby is really my thing nowadays.
Google Analytics Alternative