Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Indispensable Manga Link Archive

Don't be fooled by the minimalist design of this web page because soon it will truly become an indespensable manga link archive. Lawrenceofarabia, member of the Direct Manga forums and author of the page, is qouted:

"I am attempting to create a 'complete' listing of every good website hosting HTTP downloads of manga on the internet. I will try my best to keep it up to date and add new sites as I find them. I hope people will use this and help Direct Manga by easing the load on the servers."


The page has links to a lot of manga sites as well as a complete listing of the mangas that the websites has available. If you are looking for some rare manga in the web, then click here to go to the links archive.
Google Analytics Alternative