Monday, February 28, 2005

I love webcomics

The webcomic is the next step in the evolution of the medium. I love webcomics so much because not only are they frequently updated, but they are professionally made as well. So to spread the love for webcomics, I figured that I'd make a small list of my favorite online comics, but as luck would have it, the controversial Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw has beaten me to the punch.

Anyway, Yahtzee is one of those cynical, internet humorist that churns out material like a madman, not to mention his special talent for creating games and giving them away for free.

You don't' need to monkey around in the web to find good comics to read, Yahtzee did the research for you, and he claims he's always right. Without further ado, here's Yahtzee's list of the Only good comics on the internet.

[Update: My personal favorite comic is 8-bit theater.]
Google Analytics Alternative